Saturday, August 25, 2012

Advice Needed

To my beloved readers: I am sorry for the brief hiatus. Things have been a crazy.
 
I am sitting here thinking about what other words of wisdom I can share with you, however, I think I am looking for your words of wisdom instead.
 
So, tt and I bought a juicer. It is beautiful, a Breville Juice Fountain something or other. And I am super excited to start using it. The problem is, I have no idea where to even start. We got a free with purchase Juicing Bible, so I plan to read through that, but I am feeling overwhelmed. So, I am turning to the world for guidance. What do people juice? When? Do you replace meals? How many/day? Is this a daily thing? Should I do juice fasts?  Isn't it a huge PIA? AHH! So many questions.  Maybe the best first step is to read about it?
 
ANY advice would be appreciated....ready...set...GO!
 
 
Recipe of the day:
Tony's Tuna (only better!)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 comment:

  1. I don't know much about a juice diet, I just know that one of my coworkers would substitute a meal with juice. She used carrots, beets, and celery, but I'm almost positive you can use almost anything. She eventually switched back to real food, but just be careful, your body needs certain things to surrive, so if you use it for more than one meal you'll need to make sure you're getting protein.

    Bonne chance. xo Stan

    ReplyDelete