Saturday, August 4, 2012

"Ninety"

So, for those of you who are patiently waiting by their computer for my daily posts (ahem...Stan), I will admit, I am already skipping days. Fail.

Friday: 90 days left.
I didn't get up to run in the AM. Fail again. Work was work. Crazy stressful as always. But got to enjoy a little HH with 2 chicks that I adore. So that was an enjoyable end to the day. Then, I got to enjoy a little Friday night dinner with tt ~ Grilled chicken with a broccoli slaw dressed in wasabi vinaigrette, paired with this delicious side dish that my friend Erin told me about. OMG.

Saturday: 89 days left.
I lost another 1.2 lbs, so that's good at least. But I'm just hoping I can keep it up.

And now I have to go before tt realizes what I'm doing. Sorry so short, promise I will return with my quick wit and words later/tomorrow. Teehee ;)

Recipe of the Day:
White Bean and Escarole Side Dish
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment