Wednesday, August 15, 2012

And Fancy was her name

So, I understand that I have declared Wednesday a "dark day" but then tt went and switched his day at home with his parents on me. So today I am gracing you with my presence, and tomorrow I will have my date.

I have two very extremely wonder-iffic things to announce:
  1. I officially have lost 10 pounds!
  2. I bought a new car!
OMG- to be 100% honest, I don't know which one I am more excited about. It is exhilarating to have lost 10 pounds. I mean, I'm a third of the way there...which is almost halfway. Ten down, twenty to go. Ok, maybe that still makes this whole whirlwind sound intimidating, but either way, I'm excited.

And then...I bought a car. I will miss my Stella dearly, but I am excited to welcome Miss Fancy to the family. I don't have a real picture of her, but this is what she looks like.


I am in LOVE. Fancy, in all her sparkly shiny new glory, is a 2012 Acura TSX. She is Bellanova White Pearl with Ebony interior, has everything you could possibly want or need inside, and she comes home on Saturday. This has been dubbed the "fastest car buying decision ever" -- I made the decision on the fly, and really had no reason other than "I feel like it" to buy a new car ((I am my father's daughter, after all)).

So now, I am on my way to skinny, with my new blonde hair, and Fancy.
Perhaps I need a new pair of shoes to go along with this scenario...

Recipe of the day:
Balsamic Chicken
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 comment:

  1. You can buy shoes, just no LBs, LBs are our victory dance PB, remember that. 20 more and you get that victory dance, so so proud of you!!

    L,
    Stan

    ReplyDelete