Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Things I've learned recently

Quick update because I'm not bringing my computer home tonight....

Things I've learned recently

The minute you're hitched, the baby questions start

My weekday iced coffee fix costs me almost a thousand dollars a year- for real

Sock buns are a girls best friend

I need lists to survive

People are crazy

Hard work gets you places

I am certain that my lost loved ones are out there floating around making sure I'm ok
{and they let us know they're there every once in a while}

Making dinner makes me happy, even if it's at 8:30pm

Just because it's the way you've always done it, or it's how it has always been, 
that doesn't mean it's working or the only way

I literally love getting manicures 
and don't feel "done" when my nails aren't professionally painted

Three letters: e.l.f.

Sometimes you have to put on your big girl pants and get over it




that's all. xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment