Friday, October 24, 2014

Review: beauty department

One of the best things about having a blog that only friends and family pay attention to is that I don't have to have a real focus. While obviously the focus is good primarily, I get to throw in beauty and fashion when i feel like it. I would like to provide a new "it list" for makeup I am loving right now and have a mini review of my go-to foundation 

(My current) Must haves 
- Makeup Forever HD foundation (with HD powder)
- NARS blush
- FAB triple duty eye remedy (w the cool to the touch applicator!)
- e.l.f. Eye widener white pencil 

Foundation tips:
- this is a full coverage foundation- for day  look I use a dampened sponge (I need a beauty blender- for now I use the triable sponges) 
- for a more full coverage look (ie for nighttime, or when I have DIY for weddings I've been in), I use a foundation brush. Way thicker application and more coverage. Love this application.


That's all I have for now. Visit the recipe page for a great paleo recipe! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment