Monday, October 13, 2014

She's baaaack

Hi my lovelies, I know you've missed me. And now, I'm back! And back with gusto. Whatever that means. 

Man, oh, man- the last few months have been just plain crazy... full of friends, family and FUN. Completely exhausting and yet exhilarating at the same time; a whirlwind but just so wonderful. I am ready for hibernation. And am so happy to have such special memories that are so full of love and happiness from the year. 

Now that the weddings are over, it's time to take back some control in my life and focus on my health (and enjoy some real time with my new hubby!). I'm going to tackle a Whole30- I have gotten so far away from clean eating, and my body feels it. It's amazing how much your body is affected by outside sources such as chemicals, processed foods, sugar. No, it's not easy to eat clean 100% of the time, but since going to Grenada and being wooed by the amazing meals prepared at Sandals, I haven't been able to jump back on the wagon. Well, it's happening now! That being said, I promise to have a lot of new and healthy recipes to post about that are Paleo/Whole30 approved! I did try a new one this past week, which was delightful. Check it out! 





Recipe of the Day

Apple Bison Burger Salad

No comments:

Post a Comment