Saturday, November 9, 2013

Jamaica, holiday plans, and Vodka

Lots of exciting things happening in my little slice of the world. At work, I found out the other day that I'm on track to qualify for our annual Sales Incentive Trip ~ which, is an all expense paid trip for me and my +1 and this year's trip will be to Montego Bay, Jamaica! I am so excited, I haven't won this trip in 2 years! It is such a great accomplishment and makes me really feel great about all the hard work I have been putting in lately. 

It also makes me appreciate my team so much. We have been working extremely hard to create an environment where we can all work together, and we have truly gotten ourselves to a great place in the last few months. I have even been asked to talk with offices around the country about the importance of teamwork and communication within the office, and my colleague KS and I were asked to host a national conference call yesterday about some of our best practices, and my director commented afterwards about how great and informative the call was. She was receiving all sorts of emails thanking her for having us speak to the topics we did. Woo!

Next. Can we talk about the fact that it is already time to get prepared for the holidays?!?!! Jeezum crow, I can't even handle it. A- Mr and  I haven't even discussed our holiday travel plans. B- My holiday shopping budget needs to be kept in very close check this year, as 2014 will be a very expensive year with all of the wedding craziness.  and C- I still can't even believe that it's time, although I am super excited because I just l-o-v-e this time of year!

And last but definitely not least, today's recipe is a Vodka Sauce made from Firefly Vodka... um, yum?! Can't wait to make it for tt! If you make it before I do, let me know how it is!



Recipe of the Day




No comments:

Post a Comment