Monday, May 6, 2013

Those three little words


Hi there, it's been a while.

I find myself saying that more and more often these days. Life has gotten in the way of my little blog, but I guess that's not a bad thing. It has been quite busy, hectic, stressful and fun-filled at the same time. Things have not 100% turned out the way that I had planned, but that's the way it goes sometimes. 


These three little words have more power than you could ever imagine. Whenever I find that life is taking a turn, I always look back and try to reflect as much as possible. Not many people know that I do this. But I am sharing it with you because I think it's important to know about me. I always wonder, what could I have done differently, that could have led to a more favorable result? I don't like change, I don't like to be wrong, and I've found that the answers to these questions are not always what I want to hear, whether I am talking to myself, or someone else is enlightening me. There aren't always clear cut answers, either... But there is always Serenity, Wisdom, and Courage. In every situation. Each time you come across a challenge, large or small, you need to accept what is, decide what you want to do, and move forward, knowing that you are choosing the direction you are going in and understand the why. 

These three little words have gotten me through a lot over the past few years. I have made some major decisions, and luckily, have never second guessed myself, because I know that I am able make the right decisions for me [wisdom]. I am able to see the bigger picture, although I won't always admit it [serenity]. And I know, that sometimes you just have to be brave, even when you're unsure [courage].

What are the three little words that get you through your life?


-------------------
Laugh much,

cook often,

and always 

wear stilettos
-------------------



Recipe of the day

No comments:

Post a Comment