Monday, May 13, 2013

Happy {belated} Mum's Day

I tend to always be a day late and a dollar short, but yesterday was a wonderful and very busy day with the royal family, so to all the mamas out there HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY from my little slice of the world wide web. I hope that everyone enjoyed their day as much as {I think} the Queen B did.

Here I am on a Monday night, home alone. I have oodles to do, and lack the appropriate energy to take care of any of it. After getting home after 11:00 pm last night from the Mum's day festivities, and then oversleeping this morning, and forcing myself through the dreaded work-day, I have decided tonight, I will paint my toes over a glass of vino, and tomorrow I will shop/clean/workout/pack. Lots and lots to be done before V-A-C-A-T-I-O-N starts next week {and I have to have it all done before tt gets back from his business trip to California... eek!}

Good luck {and pretty pink tootsies} to me! Cheers!






-------------------
Laugh much,

cook often,

and always 

wear stilettos
-------------------



Recipe of the day



No comments:

Post a Comment