Sunday, January 26, 2014

I've got the eye of the tiger

Quick update, because honestly I'm too busy watching the Grammy's to be able to put in any effort to this, but feel it necessary that I update because it's been so long. Let's recap the last few weeks...

Orlando

was awesome. Although it was cold, we had a great time. The conference was unreal. My girls won the "Team Excellence" award {as always} because we rock. And our weekend? Super relaxing.



Spa day

was even more awesome, and even more relaxing. I'm pretty much in love with the spa we chose, they had everything you could want and more. I started the day with meditation, had a Phytotherapy massage, with essential oils, and I haven't felt this great in I don't know how long. In addition, my second service was a mini-facial- my skin has been glowing since. Spent some serious time in both the sauna and steam rooms, and left feeling rejuvenated. Put a goal in front of us, and we will knock it out of the park. I freakin' love my job and love my team.

Wedding Plans

are moving along for me and for everyone. I picked out all my flowers on Thursday, which I am so excited about. They are going to be a beautiful combination of blues, peaches, and whites. Hydrangeas, roses, dahlias, and more. I can't even wait. 

We had a bridesmaids dinner for LG last night which was great. My dipsy doodle booked her honeymoon to Bora Bora {whoa baby} and I'm in the beginning stages of planning a fun and fancy grown-up bachelorette weekend for myself! 

I did realize, however, that these weddings are coming up, as is this trip to Jamaica in 5 weeks... gotta get my stuff together here and get back on track with this whole wedding diet thing. Tomorrow kick-starts again.

The fun is never-ending, kids. Stay tuned ;)



recipe of the day

Kale + Quinoa Superfood Salad

No comments:

Post a Comment