Sunday, December 29, 2013

V-A-C-A-T-I-O-N

I am loving vacation. Although I haven't gotten to as much exercise as I would have liked, I'm getting a ton done around the house and getting some serious R+R for myself, too. It's been a long 6 months at work, and I needed this break for my sanity! Tomorrow, I'm getting up early and doing yoga, then meeting EmcP for a little lunch date. I'm excited to make a yummy steak dinner for me and tt for NYE {recipe will of course be posted, I'm going to try to find a WW one} and we will finish this year together, as we get ready for what 2014 has in store for us!

Lots to look forward to in the coming months, and of course, in the coming year! January will include a full spa day at the Norwich Spa and our annual work conference, in Orlando again. We're staying for the weekend, of course, and it will be a fun time with my girls. It is still TBD, but February will hopefully bring some traveling as well. ;o) After that, everything will be a blur through the holidays! 

Fun fun fun! Def check out tonight's recipe... toasted penne might just be my new fave! 




Recipe of the day

No comments:

Post a Comment