Monday, July 8, 2013

Let's be honest.

Our fifth annual trip to ME was a huge success. I think we are getting old, though. Somehow we didn't drink as much as we should have, but ate entirely too much. The girls roadtrip was clearly one of the highlights as it always is for me, Amy + Jen. We had some good and bad weather, relaxed at the cottage, spent some QT at The Pearl rubbing elbows with our bff Michelle {and of course Richie}, Jen and I ended up on a boat, we of course had our surf + turf dinner and unfortunately missed out on jello shots at the TOP. But most importantly, we finally made it to Primo

{Note: If you ever find yourself in Rockland Maine, I highly recommend getting yourself there, and I am hoping it becomes a new part of our annual tradition because it is one of the most amazing meals I have ever had. Here is the dinner menu that we had the luxury of enjoying. Between the eight of us we covered a decent amount of the menu. I had the rabbit, and I'm pretty sure it was hands-down the best meal on the menu, although every morsel of food that I put in my mouth was heavenly. Yea.. get there if you're ever up that way. Chef didn't win the James Beard award, nor was Primo named "one of the most important restaurants in the country" for nothin'}

So, I will fill in the rest of the deets later in the week, but obv the food comes first. 

Now, starts detox #2. Thank you to the 4th of July yet again for reminding me to jump start my health kick! 




Recipe of the day



No comments:

Post a Comment